We believe that it’s time that Alberta’s prosperity, drawn from our shared natural resource wealth, worked for all Albertans, not just a select few. And we’re going to spend the election showing how this can be done.
We have released a costing sheet with our platform.
Our goal is to have at least $100 billion in the Heritage Fund by 2050. That way, our children and their children will have the money needed to adapt our economy and provide quality healthcare and education for a prosperous population.
Where We Stand
These other issues are also priorities for Alberta's New Democrats.
- Getting fair treatment at work
- Improving our agricultural communities
- Improving our cities and towns
- Making everyday life affordable
- Making gender equality real
- Protecting our land and our wildlife
- Reforming our democracy
- Respecting everyone’s rights
- Respecting Indigenous peoples
- Sharing in Alberta’s Prosperity
- Supporting the arts